POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Surrealism judging? : Re: Surrealism judging? Server Time
5 May 2024 22:47:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealism judging?
From: St
Date: 18 Sep 2003 14:29:32
Message: <3f69f98c@news.povray.org>

> |     Yeah, "whatever". Hmm... I have to admit that I didn't
> | have time to read any of the comments for the last round,
> | so didn't see his comments. Seen them now though. He needs
> | to leave his pee-wee alone for at least 23 hours of the day...
>
> Hmmmm. I though that there were worse images than his this round,
and
> *somebody* needs to call it like he sees it.

     Yeah, well, I guess I was a little harsh, but, you know,
something makes me think he's a little older than 11 years old, (I'm
probably wrong though), and it was a failed attempt to get him to
reply to me in here for a bit of jovial banter.  ;)

  Still, I appreciated his better image of the two. If he's at all
interested in CG, then he must learn to critique a lot better than he
does. <Says the Master Commenter...> <g>

> This judging has just really taken it out of me, and I still have
just a
> bit more to go. I think this is the last time I will vote. 103
images is
> a *lot*.

    Well, the amount 'is' a lot. I don't think that bothered me so
much, but sometimes when I look at an image, I just don't know *what*
to say about it - like I said above, I'm not qualified enough to
comment on most of them. But I'm working on it.  ;)

   ~Steve~